Virtual BurlyCon Price Breakdown
BurlyCon2020 is going virtual! To adapt to this format, we've made changes to our pricing to reflect the different wants and needs associated to a virtual experience. Below is a breakdown of what to expect for pass holders vs. a la carte vs. free community experiences.
BurlyCon 2020 PASSHOLDERS
BurlyCon 2020 Passholders will have access to everything on the schedule (as a note, some tracks you must apply or sign up for). These include but are not limited to:
- Master Classes (must apply by 9/30)
- Access to all classes (except Master Classes and Intensives) until 12/31/2020
- Attend or Submit Peer Reviews (9/15 application deadline to submit an act)
- Event Pass
- Keynote Address
- Closing Ceremony
- Class Photo/Yearbook
- Plus, all additional activities added to schedule.
A La Carte
The a la carte option is ideal for the attendee who will take a couple of classes or is only interested in the events.
- $25 for live classes, excluding Master Classes, Intensives
- $20 for Recorded classes available after Nov 22 excluding Master Classes, Intensives
- $20 for Virtual Events Pass. Pass includes: Dance, Halloween Lounge, Debate, Keynote Address, Closing Ceremony, Class Photo. Excludes attending and submitting an act for Peer Reviews.
We've made our caucus' open to everyone in the burlesque community as a free event.